GPSE manage a variety of golf events ranging from professional tournaments on the European Tour, through to junior focused grass roots championships, each one offering a unique and memorable experience. This variety of tournaments provides GPSE with an extensive knowledge and experience of the local, regional, national and international markets.
GPSE’s Events team offer a range of services including consultancy, staging assistance, as well as a full management service from idea development through to the final finished product, each event being a bespoke product tailored to meet the different business objectives of each of our clients.
The focus of a GPSE managed event is that there is something for everyone – clients use these events as an effective sales & marketing platform, businesses or individuals looking to entertain clients via one of our unique hospitality packages, spectators wanting an unforgettable day out and participants eager to experience a golf event of the highest standard.
Our Professional Services include:
- Event Creation : Establish date/find host venue & negotiate sponsorship
- Pre-Planning: Establish budgets, create brand identity, devise marketing & promotional plans and identify media platforms
- General Sales & Marketing : Production of all marketing material, sponsorship sales, general PR & Media activity
- Promotion : Pro-Am Team sales & marketing, Hospitality, Entertainment, Ticket sales & advertising campaigns : Download our leaflet from one of our past events here
- Venue Logistics : Golf Course set up, signage, Scoring, car parking, Hospitality areas, temporary building sites & erection, grandstands
- Production : Sponsor liaison, Pro Am event Management, signage design, ticketing, security, media co-ordination
“To be the leading, specialist golf management company that represents and serves the needs of both established and emerging talent through a relentless pursuit of value for our clients, our people and our sponsors”.
Sponsorship is the lifeblood of the professional game.
Successful outcomes require an alignment of objectives…
- Focus on current and future value
- Revenue Generation
- Reach – audience / geography
- Social Responsibility
- Personification of the brand values
- The sponsorship lifecycle
- The sponsorship experience
- Sponsor Fit
The Destroyers of Value:
- Poor relationships
- Focus on the money