Santino Ferrucci is currently driving for HP-Tech Motorsports in the F2000 Championship. In his first race weekend with his new team, Santino finished on the podium in 3rd place at Watkins Glen International. In the following race, Santino would bring it home in 4th place during a rainy and wet race weekend.
Ferrucci wrapped up his CIA-FIA Karting season as a KF3 driver for the Energy Kart team based in Italy and he is still the only American driver to ever win a karting race in Europe, notching a major race victory in the UK Super One Series in 2010. The Global CIK-FIA Karting Championships includes the best 13-16 year old racers from around the globe, with an average class size of 115 racers. Santino finished 5th in both CIK-FIA KF3 races, in England and France this summer. Ferrucci also captured the 2012 US Rotax Grand National Junior Division title, dominating the field by going from pole position to checkered flag in every race he competed in during the championship weekend. He will now compete in the Rotax World Championships in Portugal this December. Since he began karting at the age of five, Ferrucci has won on a National level in Cadet, Rotax, HPV, Yamaha and Iame Jr., and in every major sanctioning body in North America, including WKA, Stars of Karting & the Florida Winter Tour. In his short karting career, Ferrucci has more than 31 National race wins and more than 90 top-5 finishes combined in the World Karting Association, Stars of Karting and other International competitions. Santino’s dream is to one-day win the Formula 1 World Championship for the U.S.
- Won his first two races ever in an open-wheel car in the Skip Barber Winter Series (Jan 2013)
- First American to win a major kart race in the UK Super One Series (GYG 2010)
- 2012 Rotax U.S. National Karting Champion in the Junior Division
- 7 International Podiums
- 2011 US National Points Champion Rotax Junior Division
- More than 31 National Race wins and more than 90 top fives combined in World Karting Association, Stars of Karting and International competitions
- Florida Winter Tour, IKF Region 7, Rotax in Canada and Rotax US
- Florida Winter Tour Iame Junior Race Champion at age 11 in Orlando 2010.
- Only Back to Back Champion in the Florida Winter Tour Cadet (2007 & 2008)
- Florida Winter Tour Youngest Junior Race winner (2009 Orlando Iame Junior) and only back to back Champion in any class (Cadet 2008 & 2009)
- He has won on a National level in Cadet, Rotax, HPV, Yamaha and Iame Jr. and in every major sanctioning body in North America (WKA, Stars of Karting & Florida Winter Tour – FWT)
- Youngest Junior winner in FWT history.
- Started karting at age 5 at Oakland Valley Race Park